Fundraisers are a necessary part of the PTO. With generous funds from families and local businesses, we host cultural arts events for each grade level, 4th grade celebration, teacher appreciation events, family fun days, educational software and state of the art technology to enhance curriculum.
Here is how you can help:
1. Send in Box Tops - each little one adds up to big money for our school!
- Please check expiration dates.
- Trim around dotted edges.
- Send them in an envelope, resealable plastic bag or Box Top collection sheet sent home from school. Make sure child's & teacher's names are included.
2. Participate in Cook's Night Off - local restaurants give back a % of their sales to our school for a given date. Please check our event page or our Facebook page for more information.
3. Participate in the CA$H FOR CLOUGH fundraiser. Simply send a check of any amount to school made out to "Clough PTO" - thank you!
4. Our biggest fundraiser is the Clough Classic Golf Tournament which is held in the fall. Our next one will be September 22, 2017 - please join us for golfing, purchasing a family or business sponsorship or simply joining us for lunch and a chance to buy raffle tickets.